- We accept payments In USD only. Currently we accept Credit Cards and PayPal.
- Transactions are secure and do not pass credit card information to our site, it is done on a secure 3rd party transaction server. We do not give out personal information, nor do we use your contact information for spam/advertising.
- Please demo products first, and test to ensure it functions with the software and hardware you want to use. We do not allow returns unless we choose to make exceptions in special cases.
- We do not officially allow reselling licenses, we offer no support or upgrades if a license was not purchased from us directly.
In general in order use most software you must be licensed to, and you must agree to the license agreement. Our software has a license agreement as shown here. Our software and this site are copyright and property of Aegean Music.
The agreement basically forbids you from distributing the software, hacking it, or using it on multiple computers, all completely normal for a software product. Software licenses are non-transferable. We also require that you do not share your online account, access to product downloads, or activation codes with anyone.
Software License Agreement
By using software provided by us you are agreeing to the following terms.
- Under this Software License Agreement (the "Agreement"), Aegean Music (the
"Vendor") grants to the user (the "Licensee") a non-exclusive and non-transferable
license (the "License") to use the single software this license is being applied
to (the "Software").
- "Software" includes the executable computer programs and any related printed,
electronic and online documentation and any other files that may accompany
the product. Graphics, audio, media, and resources that may be included inside
or with the program are also under this license unless indicated otherwise.
- Title, copyright, intellectual property rights and distribution rights of
the Software remain exclusively with the Vendor. Intellectual property rights
include the look and feel of the Software. This Agreement constitutes a license
for use only and is not in any way a transfer of ownership rights to the Software.
- The Software may be loaded onto no more than one computer. A single copy
may be made for backup purposes only.
- The rights and obligations of this Agreement are personal rights granted
to the Licensee only. The Licensee may not transfer or assign any of the rights
or obligations granted under this Agreement to any other person or legal entity.
The Licensee may not make available the Software for use by one or more third
parties. The Licensee may not give third parties access to their account on the Vendor's site or commit other acts that may make the Software available to third parties through methods such as file sharing, online storage, or web hosting. The Licensee may not share activation codes that may accompany the Software with third parties.
- The Software may not be modified, reverse-engineered, or de-compiled in
any manner through current or future available technologies.
- Failure to comply with any of the terms under the License section will be
considered a material breach of this Agreement.
- The original purchase price paid by the Licensee will constitute the entire
license fee and is the full consideration for this Agreement.
If trial use of the software is offered by Aegean Music, trial use of the software is permitted before purchase under limited circumstances for the purpose of testing or trying the software. This paragraph applies to trial use and also applies beta and alpha versions of the software. Users may use the software unpaid/unregistered for 30 days from the start of use. Use is limited to one installation on one system and one 30 day period per user. Aegean Music may give permission for extended trials or testing at their discretion.
Limitation of Liability
- The Software is provided by the Vendor and accepted by the Licensee "as
is". Liability of the Vendor will be limited to a maximum of the original
purchase price of the Software. The Vendor will not be liable for any general,
special, incidental or consequential damages including, but not limited to,
loss of production, loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of data, or any
other business or economic disadvantage suffered by the Licensee arising out
of the use or failure to use the Software.
- The Vendor makes no warranty expressed or implied regarding the fitness
of the Software for a particular purpose or that the Software will be suitable
or appropriate for the specific requirements of the Licensee.
- The Vendor does not warrant that use of the Software will be uninterrupted
or error-free. The Licensee accepts that software in general is prone to bugs
and flaws within an acceptable level as determined in the industry.
Warrants and Representations
- The Vendor warrants and represents that it is the copyright holder of the
Software. The Vendor warrants and represents that granting the license to
use this Software is not in violation of any other agreement, copyright or
- All terms, conditions and obligations of this Agreement will be deemed to
be accepted by the Licensee ("Acceptance") on installation of the Software.
- The term of this Agreement will begin on Acceptance and is perpetual.
- This Agreement will be terminated and the License forfeited where the Licensee
has failed to comply with any of the terms of this Agreement or is in breach
of this Agreement. On termination of this Agreement for any reason, the Licensee
will promptly destroy the Software or return the Software to the Vendor.
- The Vendor will be free of liability to the Licensee where the Vendor is
prevented from executing its obligations under this Agreement in whole or
in part due to Force Majeure, such as earthquake, typhoon, flood, fire, and
war or any other unforeseen and uncontrollable event where the Vendor has
taken any and all appropriate action to mitigate such an event.
- The Parties to this Agreement submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of
the State of Oregon for the enforcement of this Agreement or any arbitration
award or decision arising from this Agreement. This Agreement will be enforced
or construed according to the laws of the State of Oregon.
- This Agreement can only be modified in writing signed by both the Vendor
and the Licensee.
- This Agreement does not create or imply any relationship in agency or partnership
between the Vendor and the Licensee.
- Headings are inserted for the convenience of the parties only and are not
to be considered when interpreting this Agreement. Words in the singular mean
and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine gender include
the feminine gender and vice versa. Words in the neuter gender include the
masculine gender and the feminine gender and vice versa.
- If any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Agreement is held
by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable,
it is the parties' intent that such provision be reduced in scope by the court
only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision
reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement
will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.
- This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties. All understandings
have been included in this Agreement. Representations which may have been
made by any party to this Agreement may in some way be inconsistent with this
final written Agreement. All such statements are declared to be of no value
in this Agreement. Only the written terms of this Agreement will bind the
- This Agreement and the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement apply to and are binding upon the Vendor's successors and assigns.